The BrightBytes survey portal is now open for parents and we invite you to participate!
The BrightBytes survey asks questions that will deepen our understanding of how technology can benefit teaching and learning. At the schools with 1:1 Chromebooks, we use this information to inform our progress in establishing a blended learning environment at Great Brook School.
To participate in this survey, please follow these steps:
- Point your browser to http://bbyt.es.
- Enter the access code VT2RC, then click “Start.”
- Click the “Parents” button.
- Below “Which school is this for?”, put your cursor in the “Type to search schools” box, then select “Great Brook School” from the dropdown menu.
- Click “Start Questionnaire” to begin the survey.
Thank you so much for your participation. Your answers will help us improve the technology environments that provide meaningful learning experiences for your students.