WELCOME TO ELP ON THE WEB!
The Extended Learning Program is our school’s enrichment program. We have elective classes that meet twice a week during the school day, as well as some 5 day a week classes.
The focus of ELP classes is applied learning to foster students who are…
- Dependable – able to be counted on.
- Self Directed – able to figure out what needs to be done next, without waiting to be told.
- Problem Solving – able to find solutions to setbacks, and look at things in a new way .
- Collaborative – able to work in a team by listening, building on ideas and valuing team members.school
- Intrepid – able to try new things, take smart risks and be brave.
- Reflective -able to evaluate what worked and what didn’t, then apply the lesson.
As this website grows, we will have links to all the ELP classes and news items here.
So welcome and take a minute to check out the good work we’ve been doing, there are lots of links on the left hand column of this site…